Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whodidily Cupcakes!



I finally found the love I've been looking for! I never knew I could love a cupcake quite like this. I swear, each bite is like a sacred experience! Ok, pretty crazy, but you can only understand after taking a bite of ANY one of Whodidily's Cupcakes in Montecito (1150 Coast Village Rd).

From "Oreo Dollip" (oreo cookie cake with oreo butter cream frosting topped with OREO cookies! shoot me!!!) to their signature Red Velvet "Oompa Loopa"---the combinations seem almost endless, and somehow you always have room for just "one more!" Or maybe thats just me...

Whats almost just as fun as eating, is the atmosphere. You literally step into Willy Wonka's little Cupcake shop. Its really a delight stopping by on my way home from work! I can't say enough good things about this place! DEEEE LICIOUS!!!

No comments: