Monday, September 8, 2008

Little side project.

This little blog is dedicated to all the true Cajuns, Creoles, and fellow countrymen who have left the dirty south, but are in a constant search for: GOOD FOOD!

I've moved from Lake Charles, Louisiana to Santa Barbara, California in 2005. I still find myself struggling to find a flavorful meal. In a land of skinny, organic food crazed men and women, I try to keep it as real as possible. WHERE'S THE SOUL FOOD?!

I created this blog to document my search for some good home cookin', that has flavor, spice, and that same feeling you get when you sit down at Grandma's table. Whether its Creole food, Mexican, or just plain hamburgers & french fries, I wanna try it out! And you'll be the first to know how its rates out (in my eyes...or mouth.)

I'm mainly sticking to the Santa Barbara/LA area...just b/c I ain't got no money to go further than that. But basically I'll be giving ya'll the heads up on some good eatin' in this area! Bon appetit!

No comments: